Epic Lash Primer
- color Prime 50
Free shipping on orders of $50+
Free 2-day shipping on orders of $75+
An ultra-plush lash primer with a conditioning base that maximizes the benefits of your favorite mascara for lashes that look longer, fuller and more dramatic.
Take your mascara to the next level with Velvet Primer. The creamy, conditioning formula coats your lashes to maximize the benefits of your favorite mascara. Lashes look longer, fuller and more dramatic. The soft-beige color helps you cover every lash, making it easy to apply evenly from root-to tip. Unlike a traditional white-colored lash primer, the unique shade helps intensify your mascara and won’t gray it out. This ultra-plush primer gives you the full treatment for lashes that feel luxuriously soft and healthy, not brittle or dry. It also helps prevent your mascara from flaking. For the most irresistible, over-the-top, false-lash look, this is your go-to step before mascara.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, GLYCERIN, JOJOBA ESTERS, CERA CARNAUBA/COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PANTHENOL, VIGNA RADIATA SEED EXTRACT, TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE (CLOVER) EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, POLYSORBATE 60, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHEROL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BIOTINOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).
- Before mascara, apply Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer until you reach the look of length and volume desired.
- Apply Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara on top. Don’t wait too long after applying the primer.
- Coat lashes with mascara until you can no longer see the primer underneath.
- At night, apply Velvet Primer to bare lashes for a conditioning effect.
Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara was born from Marc's earliest beauty memory of watching his mother use the fibers of a black velvet ribbon to create fuller fringe. Now you can take your mascara to the max with Velvet Primer.
Independent consumer study on 31 participants over 12 hours:
• 90% agree it makes lashes look fuller than with mascara alone.
• 90% agree it makes lashes look longer than with mascara alone.
• 90% agree it makes lashes look more dramatic than with mascara alone.
• 90% agree it helped deepen the color of mascara.
• 97% of users agree it has a lightweight feel.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 28ms
- reviews, product