Velvet Noir Mascara & Velvet Primer
Get lashes so extra, they’re epic. Pair Bestselling Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara with new Velvet Primer for longer, fuller, more dramatic lashes.
Start with our new ultra-plush primer to condition lashes and take your mascara to the next level. The soft-beige color helps you cover every lash, making it easy to apply evenly from root-to tip. Unlike a traditional white-colored lash primer, the unique shade helps intensify your mascara and won’t gray it out. Finish with the cult-favorite volumizing mascara with a lash-maximizing, curvy brush and ultra-concentrated black pigment.
- Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
- Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer
- Before mascara, apply Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer until you reach the look of length and volume desired.
- Apply Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara on top. Don’t wait too long after applying the primer.
- Coat lashes with mascara until you can no longer see the primer underneath.
- At night, apply Velvet Primer to bare lashes for a conditioning effect.
Velvet Noir is inspired by Marc Jacobs’s first beauty memory of his mother carefully shaving fibers from a velvet ribbon to create her own couture faux lashes. Velvet Noir recreates this epic look.
"I have some very fond memories of watching my mother do her makeup before she’d go out on a date. I could sit there for hours and watch her as she would choose her clothes and put her makeup on. She’d take a piece of black velvet ribbon and she would scrape it with a knife so she could take the pile from the black velvet to make the lashes even thicker and clumpier."—Marc Jacobs