Full Cover Foundation Concentrate
- color Honey Deep 58 deep w/ peach undertones
Instant Full Coverage. All-Day Weightless Wear. Less is More.
The weight is over: 24-hour full, flawless coverage is yours in an instant with this ultra-lightweight Marc Jacobs full coverage foundation. This revolutionary oil-free formula contains twice as much pigment as a leading full coverage foundation, but it is emulsified with groundbreaking ingredients so the smallest amount completely covers with dot-on perfection. Patented golden pigments are wrapped in lecithin, an ingredient that is biochemically similar to skin, for immediate, effortless blending and a smooth, soft matte finish.
The innovative dot applicator allows for buildable, custom coverage. simply shake, dot and blend for perfection so unprecedented, it’s Re(marc)able.
- Full coverage foundation in a dot: dot applicator ensures the perfect amount
- jojoba, sunflower, acacia and mimosa extracts improve blendability
- patented golden mica delivers superior radiance
How to Achieve a Re(marc)able Complexion
1. Prime complexion with Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer.
2. Next, apply one to two dots of of Re(marc)able to the back of your hand (less is more), and using The Face III Buffing Foundation Brush, buff Re(marc)able onto the face for instant, flawless full coverage.
For dry to normal complexions, try mixing one pump of Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer (or your favorite facial oil or moisturizer) with one pump of Re(marc)able.
Re(Marc)able is inspired by Marc’s love of a radiant complexion.
“Luxury is the feeling to be who you are, it’s a kind of confidence. It’s a quality of design, it’s a quality of materials it’s excellence and a kind of attitude toard being the best you can and having the best that you can. It’s not necessity. It’s omething you want, it’s something that pulls at your heart. It’s something you can’t, not, have.”
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 38ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';