Soft Glow Duo
Light-as-Air. 24-Hour Wear. Couture Color.
Embrace a sexy, natural glow with this fool-proof powder blush duo that delivers a “dance-floor flush.” Like a gauzy gown, it’s infused with air to drape your cheeks in color. A new ingredient, Japanese air powder, is at the core of this formula. This ultra-lightweight radiant powder is nearly undetectable to the touch, and gives the skin lifelike radiance and a luminous finish. Marc Jacobs Air Blush undergoes a process called soufflage (French for “air-whipped”) for the silky-soft, cream-like texture that blends effortlessly with the complexion.
The unique striped pattern is inspired by a Marc Jacobs dress. And, an innovative process allows every shade band to extend beyond the surface, for even color with every brushstroke. Two glowing shades in each blush duo complement each other—the lighter shade highlights and the deeper shade contours. Customize your color by layering and blending as much as you desire to tailor your look for the occasion or the season. Air Blush delivers 24-hour wear, for glowing radiance all day—or all night—long.
For Best Results
Apply Air Blush with The Blush Angled Blush Brush.
Draping is a new technique to achieve a youthful glow with blush.
Air Blush is designed for draping. Its innovative air powder pigments seamlessly meld with the complexion for a real-life radiance, and the two shades merge fluidly in the palette for endless color combinations.
Other Artistry Makeup Application Tips
- To increase color payoff: sweep the brush vertically through the lighter or deeper shade.
- To blend the shades: sweep horizontally.
- Use Air Blush for a new blush technique: #draping. Air Blush and #draping let you lift, sculpt, volumize, or balance the face.
Step by Step Instructions for Lifting Glow, Sculpting Glow, Volumizing Glow, Balancing Glow:
1. Blend both shades together.
2. Place at the high of the cheekbone.
3. Blend along the length of the cheekbone.
4. Blend at the jawline and sides of the neck.
5. For a more editorial look, wrap air blush from the eye to the temple.
1. Pick up the deeper shade of blush.
2. Apply it just below the apples of the cheeks, low on the face to counterbalance roundness and create a visual oval.
3. Next, swirl the lighter shade on top to blend the edges away.
1. Blend together both shades.
2. Smile, and swirl air blush on the apples of the cheeks.
3. Blend for a full, youthful, and subtle look.
Balancing Glow (Advanced!)
1. Blend the shade of your choice: over the peak of the brow at the temples, bridge of nose, tip of the chin, and along sides of neck, near the ear lobes.
Air Blush is inspired by the first celebrity makeup artist, Way Bandy, a friend of Marc Jacobs. Bandy rose to fame during the era of Studio 54 and he embraced the concept of “color glow” as a way of bringing out the natural “drape” of the face. The sleek, palm-sized compact is modeled after a vintage cigarette case.
The unique striped pattern is inspired by a Marc Jacobs dress.