- Color Kiss Kiss Bang Bang 216 Baked Rose
One-Swipe Color. Ten Luxurious Hours. Iconic Style.
Indulge your pout with Marc’s new revolutionary 10-hour lipstick that covers your lips with buttery, creamy vibrant pigment with one pigment-saturated swipe. Experience unprecedented color payoff from concentrated color-boost pigments that are triple-milled and steeped in hydrating ingredients, so your lips experience ultimate long-lasting color and moisture.
Instantly, lips feel plumped and nourished from powerful peptides, antioxidant-rich seaberry, and natural humectants, including meranti and cocoa butter. Never before has a hydrating lipstick provided such highly pigmented, long-lasting color. All luxury. All day. No compromise.
Le Marc Lipstick Shades
Miss Scarlet 208: Deep Brick Red
Oh Miley 200: Bright Red with Cool Undertone
Goddess 202: Classic Red
Amazing 204: Warm Red
Dashing 206: Red with Cool Undertone
Blow 210: Burgundy Red
Rei of Light 212: Deep Sienna Orange
Georgie Girl 214: Neutral Pink
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang 216: Dusty Rose
Clara 218: French Rose Pink
Jolly Molly 220: Coral Pink
Boy Gorgeous 222: Dark Magenta Red
Magenta 224: Dark Plumed Magenta
Scandal 226: Eggplant Purple
Infamous 228: Muted Warm Pink
J' Adore 230: Light Mocha
Mahogany 232: Chocolate Mahogany
Core Cora 234: Orange Red
So Sofia 236: Bright Coral Red
Je Ta'ime 238: Rosy Red
So Rouge 240: Neutral Red
- Apply Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick directly from the bullet, starting at the center of the lips and gliding outward.
- For more precise application, apply it with a lip brush.
- For a sensual, stain-like effect, apply Le Marc by patting it onto the lips with a finger.
- For a brilliant, lacquer-like finish, apply a layer of Enamored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer over Le Marc.
Marc named each shade of Le Marc after an iconic woman who has inspired him.